As they say, people are more likely to leave a review subsequently a bad stay rather than after a good one as a stay not up to standard can leave y'all feeling every bit though you were cheated.

But only what goes so wrong on people's holidays that they feel so strongly they take time out of their twenty-four hours? Well, we take the answer for you.

Here are the top vii nigh outrageous Trip Advisor reviews:

one. "Barmaid farted on united states twice"

This review dates dorsum to 2016 and reads: "Visited hither with a friend and whilst I was away from the table he complained that the blonde barmaid farted on him.

"Thinking he was joking I took no notice. Adjacent time she came to collect spectacles she clearly spun effectually and "crop dusted" us with a terrible odour. Absolutely baroque and disgusting!"

Whatever restaurant this pair visited I don't call back anyone volition be chomping at the bit to dine in later that review.

two. "At that place was poo in the kettle…"

This review from 2011 said: "DO non stay in this absolute dump of a hotel and I use the term hotel loosely.

"I cannot convey strongly enough how disgusting this identify is blood stained headboards that have clearly been upward since the world war (the first 1), rude staff, windows that won't close, no hot water, broken article of furniture, dirty utensils, broken light fixings and actual poo in the kettle.

"Pretty certain I'm going to end upwardly with some sort of rash/disease due to sanitation weather condition like to those of a homeless fissure head.

"In summary… this place is a complete hole."

three. "This is a very haunted hotel, for certain"

A review from 2015 reads: "I had 5 encounters with ghosts there, and I didn't believe in them until now.

"In 201, a woman was spotted. In 202, I was awakened by my doorknob jiggling and turning and the door making a audio as if being pushed against. Then I heard some sobbing. Information technology happened a second time at 4am, without sobbing.

"They don't go along the doors closed there, so no air-pressure change was possible between the room and hallway."

four. "The guy spat on me"

Another bad review from 2016 comes from a man who wasn't even staying at that place.

He said: "I was walking past this place and the guy from this guesthouse spat downwards on me from his steps. In my face.

"There was three other people walking at the aforementioned time as me, and he had plenty of time to encounter me coming. Disgusting people. Don't carp giving him your money."

5. "Bodily fluids all over the sheets"

This horrible review from 2017 says: "I gave it a 1 only because you lot can't go into the negative.

"The offset matter I saw when I walked in was at least 10 very dark, nasty looking bodily fluids all over the top of the comforter just it is clear by the pictures that they went into another hotel and used the pictures for their own website.

"They volition too steal your coin. I have 2 special needs children and could not proceed them in such filth and when we told them that they refused to give any kind of refund.

"We have contacted code enforcement for wellness code violations and the BBB."

6. "Rodents and Mysterious Entity"

This strange review from 2012 read: "What i utterly hate and do carry the deepest grudges with is the "SOUND". You might think that i'd be referring to paranormal sound so followed by an eerie story. Well... a little chip merely not entirely, I'm actually referring to rodents upward in the imitation ceiling.

"Undeniably irritating, it'll run beyond the ceiling late in the centre of the night when y'all are virtually to go for a midnight leak, i nigh pee'd in my pants and the anger that i accept stopped me.

"Where'south all the Health Inspector! My God, with the price i'd paid, what have i done to deserve this? Of all things,RODENTS.

"And not to miss out, my partner felt some mysterious entity with a heavy mass saturday at the corner of our bed while i was in the toilet, at that place was just two of u.s. in the room and she cried.

"Not cool at all mysterious entity."

7. "Verbally abusive guests and managers who don't care"

A review from 2018 said: "That night, the pool of the hotel had been rented out for a 'pool party'.

"The anteroom, lift area, and corridors of the hotel were full of intoxicated, barely clothed teen-agers. At present from what I've seen travelling the earth this is definitely not whatever Ritz Carlton's target clientele.

"To brand it worse, while in the lift, two of these people ran in, hitting into my shoulder and so grabbed my BAG. They giggled and giggled and never apologised.

"A staff member was also in the lift and he laughed subsequently they exited and said 'yep they're loftier, I saw some people crawling in the lobby' crawling!!

"When we went outside to go to dinner and were waiting for our Uber, at that place was maybe 20 people lying on the pavement there. I would expect this at a 10€ a night hostel....perhaps..."